Yesterday I had the honor to present a Microsoft Learn Live session along with Einat Gruda Idelovitch and my fellow Microsoft Learn Student Ambassador Nihal Dias on LearnTV. The session “Using scenarios and language understanding in Azure Health Bot” was the second part of the 4-part Microsoft Reactor Azure Health Bot Learn Live series and is now available on Channel9.
Azure Health Bot enables users to build a health bot by using built-in or custom scenarios. In this 4-part series we will explore different learning paths that will guide you through the creation of both a basic and enhanced health bot. You’ll learn about language understanding and how to use both built-in and template scenarios.
In Session 2: Using scenarios and language understanding in Azure Health Bot, we will be covering the below learning modules:
Language understanding plays a fundamental role in the working of Azure Health Bot. You will:
- Learn about LUIS and concepts like intents, utterances, and entities in the context of Health Bot.
- Understand the importance of different language models and how to add them to your Health Bot instance.
- Learn how to integrate LUIS into your Health Bot instance.
Azure Health Bot supports many built-in scenarios. Examples include triaging a medical condition, finding information about a disease or types of drugs, and getting user consent. In this module, you will:
- Identify the different built-in scenarios associated with your Health Bot instance.
- Recognize built-in scenario use cases.
- Build a simple web page that allows users to communicate with your Health Bot instance through a Web Chat control.
Learn how to enrich the capabilities of your bot by using the prebuilt scenario templates. You will:
- Learn what scenario templates are.
- Recognize use cases for scenario templates.
- Build a health bot by using a scenario template.
Self-paced learning from Microsoft Learn
In this 4-part “Microsoft Azure Health Bot” Learn Live series, we will explore the new Microsoft Learn learning path Create intelligent health bots with Azure Health Bot that produced in partnership with Microsoft Learn Student Ambassadors and the Microsoft Health Bot Product Group.
Azure Health Bot enables users to build a health bot by using built-in or custom scenarios. The information that each instance of the Health Bot service handles is privacy protected to HIPAA standards. It also meets Microsoft’s high standards for privacy and security.
The modules in this Learning path guide you through the creation of both a basic and enhanced health bot. You’ll learn about language understanding and how to use both built-in and template scenarios.
Modules in this learning path:
- Introduction to Azure Health Bot
- Basic Azure Health Bot
- Azure Health Bot case studies
- Language understanding in Azure Health Bot
- Azure Health Bot built-in scenarios
- Azure Health Bot scenario templates
- Enhanced Azure Health Bot
- Integrate Azure Health Bot with a database
- Channelized Azure Health Bot